Priority for scholarships is given in the following order:
- Seniors who need to fulfill requirements for graduation.
- Upper-class students who did not successfully complete a core course.
- Students who need Summer or Winter Session credits to place them on schedule for graduation.
- Students who need a course to fulfill requirements for getting into a major.
- Students who have been encouraged to moderate their course load by an advisor due to extenuating circumstances.
- Supporting students’ participation in a broad range of academic enrichment opportunities provided by Cornell.
Students must be nominated for the LSC Scholarship. Please contact your nominator for more information:
AR: Andrea Kiely
AS: You will need to meet with both Dean Juliette Corazon and your faculty advisor.
AG: Brandon Senior
DYSON: Kaitlin Berry
EN: Unaffiliated students meet with staff from the Engineering Advising Office; affiliated students meet with your department’s Undergraduate Coordinator. Please touch base with Angelica Keen.
HO: Ryan Sexton
HE: Verdene Lee
IL: Jessie Mancilla
IT: Florencia Ardon
OUB: Jeff McCaffrey
OADI: Students who participate in OADI programs may contact their counselor or program advisor.
For the Winter Session: the winter session will open October 10th, 2018.